LEAGUE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our clients, staff, and community, is our priority. Below please find the COVID-19 protocols.
LEAGUE has very strict cleaning protocols and sanitation standards. We closely monitor Alberta Health Services guidelines and execute in, or above, accordance.
- Face coverings (aka. masks) must be worn indoors. Coverings are removed during physical activity.
- Commercial Disinfectant is applied to the facility.
- Please practice physical distancing before, after and during class.
- Reduced class sizes to ensure stations are spaced 9ft apart. Please book your class in advance online. A friendly reminder our late cancel policy is 4 hours.
- All client touch points throughout studio are disinfected before and after class.
- All staff and instructors wear face masks unless instructing.
- The HIIT & Spin rooms are heavily sanitized between classes and thoroughly bleached often.
- Enhanced HVAC filtration system pulls air out of the space and is replaced by fresh air from outside.
- Studio opens 30 minutes before class. Please come to the studio in your workout clothes ready to sweat. Showers will not be available during this time. Clients may bring personal items into the HIIT or Spin room as there is lots of room. Our change rooms remain open.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio.
- Spin shoes will be available to rent and will be disinfected between each use. If you have your own, it is encouraged that you bring them.
- BYOM. If you are taking a yoga class, please bring your own mat.
- No-touch, sensor-activated, water fountain is available in the studio.
- Masks can NOT be worn during the workout due to health hazards.
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Eye redness
- Dry Cough
Can we do more to help you feel safe? Comments and suggestions welcome: email@example.com.