LEAGUE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our clients, staff, and community, is our priority. Below please find the COVID-19 protocols.
LEAGUE has very strict cleaning protocols and sanitation standards. We closely monitor Alberta Health Services guidelines and execute in, or above, accordance.
- Proof of vaccination is mandatory. A QR Code COVID-19 Immunization Record (paper or digital) is the only accepted vaccination documentation.
- Face coverings (aka. masks) must be worn indoors. Coverings can be removed during physical activity.
- Commercial Disinfectant is applied to the facility.
- Reduced class sizes to ensure stations are spaced apart. Please book your class in advance online. A friendly reminder our late cancel policy is 4 hours.
- All client touch points throughout studio are disinfected before and after class.
- All staff and instructors wear face masks unless instructing.
- The HIIT & Spin rooms are heavily sanitized between classes and thoroughly bleached often.
- Enhanced HVAC filtration system pulls air out of the space and is replaced by fresh air from outside.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio.
- Spin shoes will be available to rent and will be disinfected between each use. If you have your own, it is encouraged that you bring them.
- BYOM. If you are taking a yoga class, please bring your own mat.
- No-touch, sensor-activated, water fountain is available in the studio.
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Eye redness
- Dry Cough
Can we do more to help you feel safe? Comments and suggestions welcome: email@example.com.